Andrew Layne - 'It stared back at me' [Eng]

Asukkaiden kertomia tarinoita ja runoja.
Alueen säännöt
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=60

Andrew Layne - 'It stared back at me' [Eng]

ViestiKirjoittaja Ferozer » 05.03.2014, 18:09

''19th July. Year, how would i know? You see.. I'm a perfectly normal man, i have nothing to fear. Why would i fear anything? I'm not the one who did this, or am i?
I should know best, I'm... Me?.. I'm the one who is in control, yes! That's me! No one else has control! It's me!
Yes! I see it now! I have the control! I got it back! I have gained my sanity! After all, i'm not insane! Let my laugh echo in these halls for all eternity! You see, you tought i was behind this all, that im the one who to blame, but you were all WRONG.''

''This man.. Was really insane.'' Said a faint voice, almost a whisper.
''How would you know of insanity'' Another voice said back, this belonged to a young man who answers to the name: Aelindr.
As it would turn out, two young elves had found the journal of Andrew Layne, the greatest shaman or elementalist, who had ever walked on this land. They both we're somewhat terrified by the writing's on the journal. That text would almost project the stressed mind of a man who once lived among them.

It seeme'd impossible how someone could even think the way that is written on the journal, it's so hard to read.
As they read on, they soon realize that it was indeed Andrew who had wiped out almost all of elves, it was he who forever set them to walk in toxic waste. The elves had no chance against that kind of magic, it was so powerful it has yet to settle. It still shakes these empty halls.

The elves decide to leave, the older elf, Core'n, takes the journal from it's place and places it his bag. Aelindr stares into the dark halls, and for some reason he feels how cold bites his bones.
''That's... That's impossible!'' Aelindr yells.
His voice echoes in the halls, but the echoes get stronger. Core'n grab's his twinsword guickly and tries to find the source of that sound. He can't, it doesnt come from any source visible to the eye.

''Impossible... Impossible... Impossible...'' Echoes keep getting stronger and the voice begins to sound more.. Angry.
''You speak of impossible, you have yet to realize that nothing.. Hahaha, nothing is impossible!'' This ear crackling voice yelled.

Almost immediately. Ash and fire from the elves' torches were dragged by the wind. Fire and ash began to spiral and take form.

''No, that... How... No!'' Core'n yelled, he took his bag and gave it to Aelindr.
''You have more years, run! Dont look back, run!'' He said, and Aelindr followed his orders.

Andrew Layne, first born of blood and flesh, now reborn through fire and ash. Laughed like an maniac infront of Core'n.
''You think that running would help him? Good, being fit and healthy is always good! Running from me makes me want to..'' He stopped speaking, looked into Core'n frightened eyes and finished the sentence. ''..Exercise!''

Aelindr heard as the twinblade hit the ground, cold, metallic sound echoed from Andrew's chamber.
So he ran as fast as he could, he knew that elve's could run faster than most animals, there is no way that an human could catch him. He took guick turns in these abandoned halls, made it look like he took a left turn, but instead took right, he could for sure outrun an human, even an human mage.

''Useless!'' A flash of fire infront of him and a flaming punch blackened Aelindr's vision and he was temporarily blind.
''Did you really think that you could run from me? You'r friend was useless, entertain me!'' Andrew yelled.

''No.. Please!'' Aelindr begged for mercy. He held the bag with his arms, he did'nt know what else to grab.
''Elf.. You must know, i have changed. I have my mind. Go, tell this to your people, spread the word.. Let the world know'' Andrew said with such calm voice that Aelindr could'nt believe it, he guickly got up and ran out of those halls.

Time went by, soon the story was nothing but a legend so that young elves wouldnt enter those halls. And Aelindr knew it to be true, it was 300 years when he ran from the very thing that almost set elves extinct. But he take's a deep breath before continuing his story to his grandchildren.

''Core'n studying the journal, i took a stare into the darkness of the chamber.. It stared back at me.'' He said.
''And then what?'' A curious, young elf asked.
''We left the chamber and locked the doors'' Aelindr said with a smile on his face.

The end.

Juuh, sellanen pläjäys. Luultavasti jatkan joskus aiempaa tarinaa kyseisestä herrasta koska se jäi pahasti kesken http://runepoli.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=21720, nyt sain pienen idean päähäni ja se tuli päähäni englanniksi joten tämä oli tehtävä, pahoittelut niille jotka eivät englannin kieltä hallitse, en itsekään tosin ole mikään professori siinä mut peruskoulu enkulla mennään :)
Atoms and particles behave in probabilistic ways, but our mind is made of atoms and particles..
How can free will exist?
Ferozer
Sikopaimen
Sikopaimen

Paluu Tarina- ja Runoiluteltta